Monday, May 12, 2008

12 more sleeps!!!

Only 12 more sleeps till I am on a plane winging my way to god knows where :)

So far I have paid for my contiki and my flights, booked accomidation in Singapore, got my visa (thank god) all there is left to do is pack and buy a few bits a pieces to fit in my pack... not as easy as it sounds. I cant remember how many people have told me to put aside what I'm taking... then halve it!! Have they met me!?!?! I would take the kitchen sink and the attachements if the airline wernt scared I'd use it as a weapon on the plane!! :)

Had the leaving drinks on Saturday night... awesome night. Its been a while that I've been kicked out of the bar cos it was closing!! How Rude!?!

Heres some photos (where I dont look like a retard!)... Censored! :)



No comments: