Saturday, March 22, 2008

63 Days

In 63 days I will be on a plane heading towards Singapore... out of lil 'ol New Zealand... Off on my OE.

The last few months have been really busy with getting everything sorted, i have paid for my Contiki, flights, booked my accomodation in Singapore and requested a piece of carpet at one brothers house to crash on while i find something a little more permanent.

What with working extra hours and getting all my crap sorted, i fell as though i havnt sat down since Christmas!

Next on the list is the Visa, yes i should really have done this a long time ago... but procrastination is an art :) Plus it doesnt help that you look at you passport and it expires in 6 months... thats just not cricket!! So now i have a brand spanking new passport, chip and all, i can now apply for the visa.

Hopefully i can get ancestry, which will mean 5 years of working non stop, if i want. Which will help with that silly little thing.. the student loan!!

No comments: